Cars & Trucks | Other Wheels | The Sporting World | Household & Electronics | Small Animals

Farm & Ranch | Real Estate | Everything Else | Horse & Rider | Wanted to Buy

Recipes | Gardening | Events | Tech Room | Employment | Business Services

Rules | Terms of Use

This site sponsored by Midwest Tel Net
Printer-friendly copy
Top Business and Employment Business Services topic #19192
View in linear mode

Subject: "toy tractor dealer" Previous topic | Next topic
thomas l holmanWed May-17-17 10:40 PM
Member since May 31st 2007
1323 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to add this author to your buddy list
"toy tractor dealer"

Hello, my name is Thomas Holman. I live in Wonewoc wi. I collect toy tractors. I have helped people in the past find pcs. they could not locate. I have many avenues for finding toyu tractors. I buy sell and trade. I am thinking of expanding my services and help anyone who needs it. Don't have time to find what you need can't get to tractor shows don't have internet, I am the guy you need. I am disabled and have a lot of time on my hands.
I am not looking to cut a fat hog in the butt, I am looking to help those who need it and make a couple dollars. I have price guides and many pic books to use. I can do new to vintage. If it's out there I can find it.
Now this something that I love to do so I don't want to make a business out of it I am offering my service and almost 40 yrs experience in collecting. I collect minneapolis and oliver tractors and equipment, which breaks down to twin city tractors and hart parr too. give me call at 608 464 7299 if need some help! Thanks Thomas

Thomas L. Holman

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID

Top Business and Employment Business Services topic #19192 Previous topic | Next topic